Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Preorders at Amazon reveal prices for Windows XP
- Industry reaction to Microsoft ruling mixed
- Uniform approach keeps Unisys trouble-free
- SANs a sign of internet’s second wave
- Itanium soon to hit NZ
- Cutting edge proves double-edged
- Layoff rumours as Windows Me fails to impress
- Dell recalls thousands of batteries
- HP awaits Itanium start gun
- Linux lover finds commitment
- No W2K Data Center takers yet
- RD1 inks deals for HP and Ihug
- Vendor e-biz sites fail to fire in NZ
- Storage no bore, really
- ITAA says US to fall short of H-1B visa quota