Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Microsoft charges for 30-day "trial version" of Office XP
- Microsoft starts pitching Windows XP to corporate users
- Biolab hooks up more suppliers
- Storage king again in web world
- Dell staff head home
- IDC: Microsoft tightens vice on OS market
- Dell warns of uncertain future
- FrameMaker plagued by urban myth
- Dell to cut workforce by 4%
- Pick sees new life at glass firm
- Dell closes its online marketplace
- Putting an end to channel conflict
- Everyone claims leadership on B2B
- UPDATE: Microsoft's "extremely stupid" DNS glitch is back
- Dell, Unisys close $1 billion deal