Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- Extreme targets cloud services, SD-WAN, WiFi 6 with US$210M Aerohive grab
- Dell, HP, Microsoft, Intel oppose proposed tariffs on laptops, tablets
- Apple explores moving 15-30% of production capacity from China, report says
- Huawei flap should prompt supply chain scrutiny
- Dell EMC unveils ‘AI Experience Zone’ in Sydney
- Lenovo launches enterprise AR/VR headset, the ‘ThinkReality A6'
- Las Vegas targets transport, public safety with IoT deployments
- NVMe over Fabrics creates data-center storage disruption
- Cloud-based integration streamlines data handling for HESTA
- 5 times when cloud repatriation makes sense
- Everything you need to know about Google Cloud Anthos
- Cisco, Google reenergize multi-cloud/hybrid cloud nuptials
- Intel's Agilex FPGA family targets data-intensive workloads
- What we learned at Nvidia's GTC conference 2019