Fortinet was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with customer support, development and sales facilities throughout the world. Fortinet sells its system and subscription service products through a network of channel partners worldwide. Fortinet is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and a market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Their customers include enterprises, service providers and government entities worldwide and they have more than 1200 employees.
Solutions by technology:
Web applications security
How to buy
Call toll-free 1-866-868-3678
or contact a local reseller:
Level 3, Building A, Warringah Corporate Centre, 20 Rodborough Road
FRENCHS FOREST NSW 2086
+61 2 8667 1300
Unit H139, 24-32 Lexington Drive
BELLA VISTA NSW 2153
+61 2 9688 6933
56 Berry St
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 2 8007 6000
Fax: +61 2 8007 6009
Latest Stories about
- Adobe patches two critical vulnerabilities in Shockwave Player
- Juniper announces Firefly Suite for virtual-machine security
- Hospital exec explains decision to lease hardware
- 10 Cloud Security Startups to Watch in 2014
- Fortinet wireless security gateway can now track, entice shoppers
- A look at FireEye's Mandiant buy: Game changer or not?
- Fortinet sues Sophos over alleged employee poaching
- How Load Balancing Is Playing a Bigger Role in Tech Transitions
- PHP.net maintainers to reset user passwords, change SSL certificate
- Citrix integrates Netscaler with VMware's network virtualization platform
- Where do Cisco's network security plans go from here?
- Check Point, Juniper, Stonesoft shine in low-end network firewall test
- Young employees say BYOD a 'right' not 'privilege'
- Next-gen firewalls can handle the heat
- Computer viruses could cross frontier into biological realm, researchers say