Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Microsoft pitches free help for Windows 7-to-Windows 10 upgraders
- What's behind the Google Cloud and VMware partnership?
- Why recent smartphone ‘bad news’ is really good news
- Slack beefs up mobile security controls for Enterprise Grid
- Windows is now officially irrelevant. Here’s why that makes Microsoft happy
- How Windows 10 users can upgrade on their schedule, not Microsoft's
- AWS generated almost half of all IaaS revenue in 2018
- Earnings insights: Enterprise Windows 7-to-10 migrations won't wrap by January
- Public cloud winners take all
- Slack tweaks desktop app to be faster, more efficient
- Companies with zero-trust network security move toward biometric authentication
- What is a computer virus? How they spread and 5 signs you've been infected
- Microsoft previews 'chromified' Edge's group policies to win enterprise approval
- The path to microservices
- Cisco goes deeper into photonic, optical tech with $2.6B Acacia buy