IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- IBM, HP Roll Out High-End Unix Systems
- Sun Offers New J2EE Licensing Plan
- Gates Concedes Microsoft's Catch-up Status for Browsers
- Sony readies laptop based on Transmeta chip
- IBM Unveils ThinkPads with Wireless Connections
- Novell Lays Off 900
- Novell Cost-Cutting Announcement Coming This Week
- Web Database for E-Business Partners Planned
- Intel backs peer-to-peer computing
- Four Industry Giants Back New Lab for Linux R&D
- INTERVIEW: Lord of the Rings
- Re-Usable Code Issues Tackled
- IBM Makes File System Open Source
- Intel Applies Breaks to 1.13GHz PIII Shipments
- IBM Touts Deep Blue's Star Power