IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- AMD Launches 1.1GHz Athlon Processor
- Nintendo unveils new Game Boy and Gamecube
- VA Linux Posts Strong Quarter
- Java Being Extended to Data Analysis
- IBM Linking Linux to Wireless Devices
- Notes Touted For ASPs
- Dell is Linux's Greatest Ally, CEO Says
- Working to Bring Linux to the Masses
- Microsoft's BizTalk hits beta
- IBM Claims Fastest Quantum Computer
- SAP, IBM Move App Server to Mainframes
- IBM Looks to Entice Developers
- 1.1GHz Athlon systems due this month
- AS/400 users get a Windows boost
- Clustering around Linux