IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- IBM Teams with Internet Appliance Networks
- Transmeta Demos Crusoe in Systems
- Microsoft to unveil C#, Java's competitor
- MS, Others Unveil Online Privacy Tools
- MS, GE Announce Home Networking Standard
- IBM boosts Asia-Pacific web strategy
- IBM Backs Linux from Notebooks to Servers
- IBM to Take the Plunge with a B2B Exchange
- Crusoe Chip Launched in Web Device; Impact Unclear
- End Game
- Who Buys Corel?
- Gerstner: IBM ready to roar back from Y2K
- Microsoft Lawyer Defends MS Remedy Proposal
- Xerox and Microsoft in Internet Joint Venture
- MS Combines Embedded OS into One Group