IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Lotus Software Chief resigns
- Tech stocks take beating as Wall Street nosedives
- Dow, Nasdaq Wipeouts Set Records
- Dell begins subtle net reinvention
- Big Names Back New XML-Based Financial Standard
- Microsoft Ruling Sends Nasdaq on Wild Ride
- IBM Rolls Out Software for Online Marketplaces
- Oracle Gears Up for Wireless Challenge
- Microsoft to Debut Embedded Windows 2000 Soon
- Netscape Browser Nears Beta
- Is IT Ready to Support Ubiquitous E-Commerce?
- IBM Strikes Biz-to-Biz Deal with i2, Ariba
- Sun Confers with Licensees over Control of Java
- FBI Hit With Denial-of-Service Attack
- Microsoft Banks on the Internet with BizTalk