IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Microsoft's Fortune Rides on Win2000, Analysts Say
- WAP standard threatened by GeoWorks' patent claim
- Inprise/Borland chief refocuses company
- Sun Makes Moves to Quell Unrest Over Java
- The Story Behind Papows' Resignation
- Lotus to Integrate MS Outlook into Future Products
- Win 2000 systems will ship before official launch
- IBM has big plans for Linux
- Intel unveils 1.13-GHz Pentium III
- Lotus CEO Resigns
- IBM, others join e-venture fund rush
- NetWare update runs into Windows
- Intel unveils Bluetooth technology for notebooks
- Sleeping with the Enemy
- IBM, Sun donate XML to Apache Foundation