IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- COMDEX: Compaq may shun Wintel with 'Net PCs
- Nokia to ship WAP Server 1.0 in December
- IBM details first step in portal strategy
- Industry players join Plug and Play alliance
- TELECOM 99: Compaq bolsters telco business
- TELECOM 99: IBM, Nokia team on wireless
- AMD launches 700MHz Athlon processor
- Intel delays high-end PCs
- Compaq Merced Move Draws Mixed Response
- MS/DOJ: sides square off for last time
- Database vendors eye portal market
- IBM's Monterey claims success with Merced
- IBM Extends Linux Support to ThinkPad Portables
- Intel, again, offers faster Celerons
- Lotus to integrate Windows Media into Notes