IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- IBM plans app development tools for small devices
- IBM confirms plans to sell Global Network
- Intel launches mobile Pentium 300MHz chip
- Flagging PC sales continue in Asia-Pacific, says IDC
- IBM releases Java multimedia framework
- Sun, IBM to unveil expanded JavaOS for business
- Intergraph files objections to Intel's injunction appeal
- Lotus continues Notes Web evolution
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- National Semi to release PC-on-a-chip in 1999
- Netscape faces uncertain future
- Vendors rally around mobile NC specification
- Novell offers new spec for printing across Internet