Kyocera was established in 1959 and is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Kyocera's global operations include a diverse range of products such as; Fine Ceramic Components, Semiconductor Components, Applied Ceramic Products, Electronic Devices, Telecommunications Equipment and Document Imaging Equipment.
Industrial: Materials / Components / Devices:
Fine Ceramic Components
Semiconductor IC Packages
Electronic Components & Devices
Office & Professional:
Solar Electric Systems
Printer / Multifunctional Devices
Ceramic Kitchen / Stationery Products
How to buy
Contact Kyocera Australia:
Australia Pty. Ltd.
Level 3, 6-10 Talavera Road,
North Ryde, NSW 2113v Australia
Latest Stories about
- It's a camera, a PDA, a phone! It's Origami!
- Fryup: Cellphones for Christmas, Broadband for Everyone, Bloody stupid story of the week award...
- Vodafone NZ to sell Handspring Treo early next year
- Telecom launches Palm phone, MS launches PocketPC 2002
- Telcos fight pitched battles for one goal
- Vodafone comes out swinging on CDMA
- Telecom's 2.5G offering joins Vodafone's
- Telecom selects phones for CDMA network
- 2.5G war starts to warm up
- Printer jam
- A Palm Inside a Motorola Phone
- Iridium declares chapter 11 bankruptcy protection