Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Google adds AI smarts to G Suite with Google Assistant and Docs updates
- GraalVM adds Java 11 support
- Salesforce to expand Einstein Voice Skills so users can create custom voice apps
- Claris launches workflow automation tool beta
- The major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- US urged to invest more in AI; ex-Google CEO warns of China's progress
- Microsoft to participate in open source Java
- Google App Engine adds support for Java 11
- The top SaaS companies for business
- Microsoft beats Amazon for Pentagon's $10 billion cloud computing contract
- Microsoft beats Amazon for Pentagon's US$10 billion cloud computing contract
- Yes, you can reap cost benefits from the cloud
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd dies at 62
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd dies
- Slack rolls out new Salesforce integrations, launches Workflow Builder