SAS has been providing Australian and New Zealand businesses and government agencies with solutions for more than 25 years. SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. Customers include key organisations, representing Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Mining and the Public Sector.
SAS has more than 10,000 employees, in more than 50 countries.
SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. SAS provides business analytics software and services, such as a technology platform and market-leading analytic applications.
SAS provides solutions such as:
• Business Intelligence
• Customer Intelligence
• Data Integration
• Financial Intelligence
• Foundation Tools
• Fraud Management
• Governance, Risk & Compliance
• High-Performance Computing
• Human Capital Intelligence
• IT Management
• OnDemand Solutions
• Performance Management
• Risk Management
• Supply Chain Intelligence
• Sustainability Management
How to buy
Contact SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
300 Burns Bay Road
Private Bag No 52
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
Fax: +61-2 9418 7211
Latest Stories about
- Oracle pledges 'x86 economics' with new Sparc servers
- Why businesses must work harder to win customers’ trust online
- Apple's aging Mac Pro is falling way behind Windows rivals
- What's in HP's $4k virtual reality desktop?
- Intel's new super-fast SSDs feature 3D NAND
- Hottest job? Data scientists say they're still mostly digital 'janitors'
- The ascent of analytics: A rundown
- Analytics now a boardroom conversation
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- IN PICTURES: Analytical minds unite as SAS Users of New Zealand hits Wellington
- CIO upfront: 'Business leaders have to learn how to take multiple small actions with their analytics'
- Spotlight on analytics as SAS conference hits Wellington
- IBM, SAS and SAP dominate Big Data analytics market, but challengers remain
- Alcatel Lucent unveils 9,700km NZ to Hawaii submarine cable
- 6 weeks on... New NZ software firm makes GM hire