Synergy Plus was established in 1987 and is a publicly listed independent architect, integrator and manager of business-critical ICT infrastructure solutions. It is headquartered in Stirling, Australia. Synergy delivers innovative solutions and technical excellence throughout Australia, providing cost-effective and time-efficient services to enterprise, government and education clients.
Synergy has over 320 employees and 11 offices throughout Australia.
How to buy
Contact Synergy Australia
Residential: 13 13 53
From overseas: +61 86212 2222
Business: 13 13 54
1 Puccini Court
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 8 9424 4444)
F: +61 8 9322 1092
10-14 Waterloo Street
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 2 9113 7000)
F: +61 2 9113 7070
Latest Stories about
- VMware looks to AirWatch to simplify management and centralize client storage
- Cisco overtakes IBM as top Cloud hardware provider, research firm says
- Cross-device interaction and wearable electronics at Citrix Synergy 2013
- ADSL broadband slows remote medical education
- Citrix: Virtual desktops about to become cheaper than physical ones
- Citrix to unveil sub-$100 'system-on-a-chip'
- HP TouchPad goes on sale to mixed reviews
- Citrix overhauls virtual desktop products for 'personal cloud'
- Citrix will stream Windows apps to Chrome OS laptops
- McAfee introduces antivirus product for virtual environments
- Business Service Management is the name of the game
- IBM Business Partner Awards finalists announced
- Synergy focuses on its new direction
- As one door closes, Simpl opens another
- Government network has a budget and a start date