Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- GPRS slowed to avoid excessive emissions
- Vodafone warns of hoax texting
- Banks wait for net spying news
- Radiation worries may cripple GPRS
- Telecommunications environment gets first real airing
- Seven bid for Australian 3G spectrum
- The disconnected traveller
- Forget 3G – get 2.5 and get it now
- Telecom: Calling starfishmobile ...
- Spectrum buyers coy about plans
- GPRS calls wait for phones, apps
- Govt pulls off telecomms coup
- Services help Unisys NZ to $176m result
- Defining a snoop
- Spectrum auction brings in $136m