Motorola was founded over 80 years ago and was responsible for creating the world's first commercial handheld cellular phone in 1983. Today, Motorola's portfolio of technologies, solutions and services includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products. Motorola is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.
Motorola is organized into two business units:
The Mobile Devices and Home business: mobility, media and the Internet which includes mobile converged devices and smartphones, digital entertainment devices in the home, and end-to-end video, voice and data solutions.
The Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Networks business: which offers a end-to-end portfolio of products and solutions, including rugged two-way radios, mobile computers, secure public safety systems, barcode scanning, RFID readers and wireless network infrastructure to enterprises and governments, as well as 4G broadband infrastructure, devices and services to network operators globally.
Motorola's portfolio contains technologies, solutions and services which includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products.
How to buy
Enterprise in Australia call 1300 MOTOROLA
10 Wesley Court
Tally Ho Business Park
Victoria 3151 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9847 7500
Latest Stories about
- Aquaculture AI institute scores $3.4m PGF funding
- Motorola upgrades Orion digital mobile radio network
- Who was first to launch 5G? Depends who you ask
- How Google plans to reinvent the user interface
- Christchurch Airport upgrades comms with Motorola Solutions
- What to Expect at MWC 2018 from Samsung, LG, HTC, Nokia, Huawei & More
- Motorola bringing AI and AR to public safety comms
- TeamTalk taps Tait for nationwide digital radio network
- Android versions: A living history from 1.0 to today
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Motorola X4: Four times the Bluetooth audio
- Why smartwatches failed
- 20 great uses for an old Android device
- Qualcomm opens European front in patent war with Apple