Synergy Plus was established in 1987 and is a publicly listed independent architect, integrator and manager of business-critical ICT infrastructure solutions. It is headquartered in Stirling, Australia. Synergy delivers innovative solutions and technical excellence throughout Australia, providing cost-effective and time-efficient services to enterprise, government and education clients.
Synergy has over 320 employees and 11 offices throughout Australia.
How to buy
Contact Synergy Australia
Residential: 13 13 53
From overseas: +61 86212 2222
Business: 13 13 54
1 Puccini Court
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 8 9424 4444)
F: +61 8 9322 1092
10-14 Waterloo Street
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 2 9113 7000)
F: +61 2 9113 7070
Latest Stories about
- What's in HPE's persistent memory?
- Is Google now causing public cloud pain for AWS, Microsoft and IBM?
- HPE's Synergy is a new type of 'composable' infrastructure
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
- Renesas joins IoT development platform rush
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, June 4
- HP's Project Synergy promises Amazon-type provisioning for bare metal servers
- Citrix's iPad mouse arrives next week
- AWS market share reaches five-year high despite Microsoft Cloud growth surge
- Software AG hitches Cloud wagon to AWS
- NTT buys Germany's biggest datacentre provider for $US840 million
- Citrix develops mouse to make iPads, iPhones more Windows friendly
- Intel integrates high-end PC graphics processors into Xeon server chips
- Citrix brings desktop management to XenMobile
- Dell moving Project Ophelia to consumers