IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Lotus announces it will restructure
- Will IBM's Linux budget partially eclipse Sun?
- Infineon, Toshiba develop new memory technology
- Microsoft Releases BizTalk Server 2000
- Intel, IBM Show Advanced Chip-Making Technologies
- Dirty Little Secrets
- IBM shows glimpses of Bluetooth future
- IBM Readies Itanium-Based Workstation
- IBM Joins Chief Privacy Officer Trend
- Compaq ships Linux-equipped servers
- KDE ready to do battle with Gnome
- IBM, Sharp to Create ERP, CRM Solutions Company
- Intel Shows Off Low-Power Pentium for Notebooks
- Oracle, Compaq Team Up on Net Appliances
- Apache founders hit Vegas in search of cash