IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Lotus halts eSuite development
- Unix OSs for Merced on track, but apps lag
- Solution 6 jumps into portal for accountants
- IBM, Sun drop plans for JavaOS for business
- Monterey partners predict renaissance for Unix
- Java Maven Baratz unexpectedly departs Sun
- IBM, 3Com announce cross-licensing deal
- IBM adds Linux section to DeveloperWorks Web site
- IBM's app server to unite technologies
- IT managers skip Merced?
- IBM reportedly in talks to acquire Sequent
- IBM to develop chip set for IA-64
- Asian deregulation makes regional ISPs a reality
- Big names jump on app rental bandwagon
- Diamond wins MP3 court victory